MIM MUSIC THEATER
The MIM Music Theater boasts more than two hundred world-class concerts per year, ranging from popular to eclectic to classical acts from across the globe. The diversity of the music represented in these performances attracts robust and diverse audiences, while the intimate three-hundred-seat theater was created specifically with the guest experience in mind. With its state-of-the-art acoustics and aesthetically superior architecture, the MIM Music Theater provides the ultimate concert-going experience.
We have been invited to some of the world’s greatest venues like the Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia, Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center in New York, and also the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. But I tell you one thing, this Theater and this Museum are second to none.
—Allen Bailey, founder of Harlem Gospel Choir
Sponsorship of theater performances includes the following opportunities:
- Single concert sponsorship
- Multi-concert sponsorship
- Concert series sponsorship
- Seasonal concert sponsorship
- Annual concert sponsorship
- MIM Music Theater naming rights
Possible sponsor benefits may include, but are not limited to, the following (Please note that your specific benefits will be contingent upon the terms of your customized sponsorship package):
- Recognition on MIM concert marketing collateral
- Signage in and around the theater
- Recognition on MIM’s Annual Donors Wall
- Recognition on MIM’s Annual Chairman’s Club Wall and/or MIM’s Partners Wall
- Concert tickets
- Private reception with artists in MIM’s Friends Suite
- Opportunity to address concertgoers
- Use of MIM as a venue for private events
For more information on partnering to build a sponsorship package tailored to your preferences, please contact 480.478.6062 or advancement@MIM.org.